Sunday, December 1, 2013

I promised myself to write a post today ... BUT

Anyway, since I'm here, I must share this with you ......

Once a woman invited some friends and family to dinner.
At the table, she turned to her six-year-old granddaughter and said, ”Would you like to say grace?”
“I wouldn’t know what to say,” the girl replied.
“Just say what you usually hear me say,” the grandma answered.
The daughter bowed her head and said,
“Dear Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner?”

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! I have to tell you that my husband reads your blog (he doesn't read all of my blog list.. just the ones that he deems special, and he reads you).. and he read this to me. Cute!

    *********************************************
    *H*A*P*P*Y* * *H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S*!*!*!*
    *********************************************

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL now I will have to pass this one on :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox