Thursday, October 24, 2013

This'n'That

Its been awhile since my last post so I thought I'd pop in to say hello and fill you in on what's been happening in my life. Well, actually nothing much !!  I've been doing a bit of crochet and knitting and have two WIPs (works-in-progress) so can't show those yet.  I felt like fiddling around a bit the other night so made this little card holder ..

My wallet is so fat from all the plastic that I've decided to keep all my store loyalty cards in this little holder which should be easy enough to find in the dark hole of the handbag.

DD gave our new baby his first bath since we've had him .. wanna see ?


He was such a good boy and didn't seem to worry at all. Mind you, I think he was glad when it was over because he got lots of rubs and cuddles.


I won't bore you with many more dog pictures - well, maybe just this one which I think is rather cute don't you ?


No spoilt animals in our house eh !!!!

Got my iPhone 5S yesterday and after a bit of a hitch with transferring all my apps, settings etc. from my 4S, I'm really happy with it. As luck would have it, the Apple store had gold ones in stock - very pretty and apparently very much sought after. I must say the technical support from Apple is second to none and they were wonderful when I needed a bit of help.  Very impressive indeed.  Anyway, I haven't been anywhere interesting to play with the camera but went outside this afternoon and took this shot of my rose bush which was looking wonderful a few days ago but most of the roses have died off and the new buds aren't quite open yet. There were a few nice ones though ...


This particular bush flowers profusely for months and months and has the most beautiful fragrance. It was a bit hard to get a good shot as the wind was blowing.

Finally ...


I could tell you this is a hot air balloon on a lovely morning in Canberra ... but I won't lie to you. Actually its just a picture I took of our calendar which is hanging in the kitchen.  :)

6 comments:

  1. If you ask me, you can never have too many dog pictures! Does he look cute all wet. Looks like a good place to take a nap under that furry blanket with a dog at your feet. Your little wallet turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My phone arrived today and is sitting on the dining table back home.. I can't wait to get my hands on it! Your photos look great.. you lucky girl!! I am in love with your pup. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree more doggy pics... Miss my little JR very much :((......... Cute little card holder..

    I wouldn't be able to work out a new phone if I tried LOL there is so much stuff on them to remember :))
    Great pic of the roses and the balloon .. (ours are not out)
    hugs pat..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for all those cards. Love you puppy photos; he is so cute, but you know that! Lol Great photo with you new phone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute little puppy, your phone takes great photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puppy pictures are never ever boring especially when they are as cute as your little one! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox