Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day



Hope all the mums have had a lovely Mother's Day. I've had a wonderful time with my family and am now going to grab the needles and yarn and spend a relaxing evening doing a bit of knitting.

This week has been a bit exhausting but fun. I went to Sydney on Monday to see Simon Gallagher and Julie Anthyony in a concert at the Sydney Town Hall which was fantastic. They certainly compliment each others style.



Spent the rest of my time in Sydney shopping and recovering in the hotel room which was right in the middle of the city and so convenient to everything. I had a lovely big corner room and this was the view from one of my windows ..


That's Park Street with part of Hyde Park in the background.

I participated in a Mother's Day exchange on Australiacrochet and received an awesome gift from my partner. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow after I've had a chance to take a photo.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dorothy, What a sweet post! Looks like you've been having some wonderful fun! Thanks for the photos! I want to tell you that I really appreciate that you put my blog link on your list. I have others on my blog list that I go to every time they put up a post and leave a message - and I note that many of them don't reciprocate on a link on THEIR pages. It bums me out. So, a special thanks to your for adding me. Hugs, Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox