Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Coast Day 2

Not alot to tell you today. Was planning a trip to Mogo which is a beautiful old town/village with lots of interesting crafty type shops, however, too many aches and pains put a stop to that idea. Maybe tomorrow ?? I did venture out for a little stroll around nearby shops but even that didn't last for long. Did manage to get a little crochet done but still haven't got anything finished to show. I brought a couple of UFOs with me and am hopeful that when its time to go home, I might have turned one or two into FOs.

The food is good and last night I really enjoyed the fish special at $8 (even though it was fried)..


And who would ever tire of the view?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you. xox